One Lovely Blog Award
Thanks very much to moreissuesthantimemagazine for nominating me for this award. Please visit her blog as she writes about beautiful and inspirational topics that inspires me a lot.Thanks to moreissuesthantimemagazine for the nomination.
Now for the One Lovely Blog Award I’ll share eight facts about myself, share five lovely writing quotes, and nominate five other bloggers for this award. There aren’t any rules for this award so nominees are welcome to share eight facts about themselves and pass the award on.
Eight facts about me…
- I always appreciate a healthy living.
- I always believe that happiness is within us and we have to just find it out.
- My favorite flower is yellow rose.
- I used to write Bengali poem when I was too small.
- Some time I become so much nostalgic when I miss my childhood.
- Again I want to nurture my writing skill 🙂
- My daughters are my princess in my world
- My inspirations for a good and healthy life comes from Swamivivekananda..One of my Idol.
Five lovely writing quotes…
“We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.”– Swami Vivekananda
“As soon as I think that I am a little body, I want to preserve it, to protect it, to keep it nice, at the expense of other bodies; then you and I become separate.” .”– Swami Vivekananda
“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” ― Albert Einstein
“With will one can do anything”.-Samuel Smiles
“Well begun is half done.”-Greek Proverb
Thanks for your time and support me through my journey of blog writing. 🙂