After 2 years it’s amazing when I look back to my own recipes and plan to make this barfi again this Diwali 23rd October 2014 ..HAPPY DIPABOLI to all my friends…:)
Hello all , Today is Diwali ( 13 Th November , 2012 ) , I plan to start my healthy food and recipes blog . I have worked for many international health and nutrition projects . So I plan to start my blog with my new ideas about Indian recipes .
Today I have made a delicious dessert especially for Diwali Occasion . This is a very easy to make recipes.My family enjoyed it too ! You can store it in an air tight container.
1. 3 Cups ( 24 oz ) Gram flour or chickpea flour ( Besan )
2. 2 cups fresh coconut crust
3. 1/4 cup ghee(if you want to make it vegan use almond butter)
4. 1 cup milk(for vagan use almond milk)
5. 1/2 cup Caju ( 50 gm/1.5 oz )
6.3 cups sugar
1. Mix all the ingredients except ghee .
2. Heat the ghee…
View original post 136 more words