It’s been a long two weeks with the job to design the school lunch recipes for California School Complaints .To calculate all the nutritional information perfectly and give the right product which is based on the US school food rules and regulation for school children, was highly a challenge for me. It was great learning as well as satisfaction when my client gives his wonderful compliment.
Now I have just made the coconut and rava laddoos to celebrate this success. This takes only 30 minutes to make but finish within 10 minutes. 🙂 You can make this to store the laddoos in refrigerator for one or two weeks.
3 cups coconut crust
1 cup rava(suji)
2 &1/2 cup cane sugar
- Mix all the the ingredients in a pan.
- Fry it on low flame till the mixture turn sticky and nice aroma comes
- Mix well and take off from heat
- Let it cool for some time
- When the mixture is still warm and you are able to roll between your palms, take small portions of the mixture
- Press nicely and round between your palms to make ladoos.