Phulkopir Bora /Cauliflower Pakodas Is one of the easy and delicious fritters that you can’t never say no to it! Besides fighting with life threatening diseases cauliflower improves heart health. Side by side it detoxifies your body and improves your digestive system. So, cauliflower deserves regular rotation in your diet.
Phulkopir Bora – Cauliflower Pakodas
- 200 gm cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 3 tbsp rice flour
- 4 tbsp besan or gram flour
- 1/2 tsp dry red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp nigella seeds or kalonji
- Salt to taste
- White oil for shallow frying
- Boil the cauliflower in hot water for at least 10 minutes. Drain the water and dry the cauliflower.
- Mix in all ingredients in a bowl. Pour required amount of water to whisk the batter to a smooth and thick consistency.
- Add salt into the batter and stir well to remove lump if formed any.
- Dip the cauliflowers into the batter and shallow fry in smoking hot oil.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce
- serve warm with a favourite sauce of yours.
Amount Per Serving: