Hello all , Today is Diwali ( 13 Th November , 2012 ) , I plan to start my healthy food and recipes blog . I have worked for many international health and nutrition projects . So I plan to start my blog with my new ideas about Indian recipes .
Today I have made a delicious dessert especially for Diwali Occasion . This is a very easy to make recipes.My family enjoyed it too ! You can store it in an air tight container.
1. 3 Cups ( 24 oz ) Gram flour or chickpea flour ( Besan )
2. 2 cups fresh coconut crust
3. 1/4 cup ghee(if you want to make it vegan use almond butter)
4. 1 cup milk(for vagan use almond milk)
5. 1/2 cup Caju ( 50 gm/1.5 oz )
6.3 cups sugar
1. Mix all the ingredients except ghee .
2. Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan and pour the mixture .
3. Stir continuously until mixture get sticky and turn light brown color .
4. Grease a tray and pour the mixture on it
5. Keep the tray for sometime in the fresh air for cooling and keep until it gets hard
6. Cut it in suitable shape and serve
Duration : 40 minutes
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 4.8 g
Saturated Fat 3.3 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 5.2 mg
Sodium 13.0 mg
Potassium 39.6 mg
Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
Sugars 27.2 g
Protein 3.2 g
Vitamin A 0.8 %
Vitamin B-12 0.6 %
Vitamin B-6 0.4 %
Vitamin C 0.8 %
Vitamin D 1.0 %
Vitamin E 0.3 %